That’s an interesting question and one we hear a lot.
But is it the right question? Sometimes that question can be a sign of bigger issues.
What platforms should your business be on? What are you trying to achieve? Who are you hoping to speak to, with this ‘reach’ you strive for?
Do you even like social media?
How do you intend giving your business the multimedia, visual ‘assets’ it often takes to succeed?
If this sounds familiar, then Comsteria’s new on-demand ‘Introduction To Social Media’ course will help. It’s 2hrs50 in duration, presented by our own Colin Kelly and includes the following:
- Overview of the key social media platforms, what they do and how they work
- Case studies and examples of businesses doing it well
- Tutorial videos walking you through set up and key functions
- Dangers, security and how to avoid the risks
- Understanding analytics and how to measure you success
- Paid social media advertising
- And…yes..how to increase your reach
If that sound interesting, check out the trailer for our Introduction To Social Media on-demand course and click through to rent or buy. Learn what you want, where you want, whenever you want, with Comsteria.